Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Entry lagi.

-Haha.im writing again.I dont know why suddenly today i felt like writing.From all the sudden the feeling of writing became so strong today.Maybe because of my most beloved intruders named Ruixi kim appears in my blog shocked me like ass yesterday made me act such a way.*buwek! buwek! cut the crap farah oi!* After writing two long entries today, still not enough to me.Three long post in one day including this one,wow i feel like a winner! =)

-At one moment i thought "oh.do i fall in love with writing? naaahh..i dont think so, how come i can fall in love with writing when myself lack of reading".But on the second thought, i guess, i do love writing.writing in terms of BLOGGING.not like writing a novel or a book.It would be the last thing in my mind being an author.gaga!

-I was intoduced in blogging world when i was in Form 3, at Myspace.duuh..boooring..My mind was set that blogging is something complicated.Furthermore, blogging was never my forte, in fact i thought blogging was the most troublesome thing to do.However, as i grew older i became more mature.Then, one day i read Reader Digest, there is a special story about how powerful is blogging that sometimes can influenced the authorities and the readers itself like me.From that, i know blogging is a good platform of showing your piece mind freely without disturbing other people.You can write almost eveything what comes in mind.Thoughts, opinions, facts, experiances, business, advertises, feelings bad or good, whichever comes first with other people.Its true you know this qoute Sharing is Caring.simple but has a very deep meaning.

-The only time i become seriusly in blogging world was after i read my sister blog-Thechosenroad and from her blog, i read her other bloggers.From that, my perception on blogging changes.It was that played a huge role on boosting myself to have my own blog account.I wanted an extra kick in my life.Who knows ive learned something new and different in my life, which i did.Im proud of myself now.Even my writing skills improved from trash into intermediate eventhough i know that my grammar still at the very low level, not to mention lots of spelling mistakes which i think is my most common problem while im writing besides my horrible grammar in my sentences.but who cares? at least do something that brought confidence for me writing something in english.For you information i never ever been writing an esei in english as much as i did in my blog.Its a massive achivement for me.

-Since then, i realised that blogging is a very good alternative or should i say platform on improving my writing skills in both language english as well as malay.Reading other people blogs also a good way of improving my writing skills.I even started referring on Oxford and Kamus Dewan just because i wanted to show off my writing skills and used bombastic words to my readers when i wrote a post.I loved it.I feel great.It brought up more confidence in me.Besides i just not really into reading novels.Im more atrracted to comics.I didn't care about getting the most top english writer.I just wanted to write my expressions and what ever comes in my mind and share my thoughts to other people at the same time practising my writing and spelling skills.thats all.

-But..the really main reason i sangat rajin menulis is i have lots of free time, past times.lots lots lots of free time.I have time.*teringat iklan Astro Max, " i got time " * XP
If not, i bet my blog surely gonna have lots of dusts and spider webs.haha!

ok farah syahidah.stop it.udah-udah lah tuh.pergi tido.

XP

No comments: