Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Kakak comel

Yesterday was a terrific day for me.Hanging out with c's Sobir kinda cool.I make it simple ok?

-pick her up at around 5.00pm.i was late.blame the traffic jam and it was raining.ngep.
-sumbitted my application form to the administration.
-heres the cool part.we went swimming together untill almost 7.00pm.
-but, things cam complicated.i thought uia swimming pool allowed short pants but they did not.duuh..i was like wtf! haha.
-neway, c's sobir bersungguh2 find me one tight pants.she called one of her friends to borrow it for me.yoh.semangat gila.
-swimming with her bes .siap lumba lagi.i even teach her how to swim cara free style.haha.
-after swimming c's sobir complaint it to me.
" farah, letihlah bila dah swimming balik lepas dah lama x swim kan? lenguh lengan akak "
alahai.siannya.

-after swimming of cozlah our stomach empty habis.bepa kali dah ak sendawa dlm swimmig pool tu.
-solat maghrib at a masjid near Sri Gombak.
-dinner at a mamak stall.borak2.gossip2.ask opinions and bout the meminang day.blah to pasal malam nearby.
-at pasal malam, bought rambutans and murtabak.cant bought more coz perut masih kekenyangan mase dinner tadi.
-sent her back to her friends house.borak2 lagi.bising non stop lagi2.
-blah around 10.27pm.
-as appreciation i gave her one plastic bag of chocolates. *if you read my recent post*

overall it was one the hell of FUN! FUN! FUN!

hari ni jumpe lagi.yey!

=)

p/s: Alhamdulillah my faiz is out from the hospital yesterday morning.tadak denggi.suspek je.

No comments: