Saturday, July 12, 2008

Tak Tahan

I need to do something about this.I felt i cant wait till the appeal result which will be out on 31 of Julai.I feel like i did not work hard enough.I really cant stand here all alone at home doing nothing, waiting and wondering while all my friends already started their study for their future sake.Ive made my mind that i want to go to the university itself along with my cerificates and appeal letter written by my own with good and strong reasons why they should except me as their student and decide want to give it to the administration all by myself.If i must meet the dean and the councelor itself to make it happen i really dont have any problem at all.Its not like i did not get excellent result during my STPM exam. I dont mind going from door to other door and face all the burden ahead of me after this.Im well prepared untill im satisfy that i had done my very best to make it work.

I guess i must bring someone to accompany me.I will try ask my father or my bf.Well see about that.

why i suddenly think of this? C's Aisyah! i was inspired by you!! hehe.thankz for the advise sis!

huurm.what else eih? yeyeh! Monday jumpe bf. i can still remember his words says to me when i cry agak terukla in front of him.ye.He is the most lucky guy sbb dapat tonton saya menangis meleleh air mata sampai ke leher non-stop.seriusly im not the type yang mudah menangis in front of people.cerita benar nie.owh,jgn silap ye.bukan menangis SEBAB a guy but menangis DEPAN a guy.nampak perbezaan disini? he said..
" pharie..i yang heartbroken dengar cerita you ni..."
haha.cute btol.neway, lameeee dah x jumpe die.haha.padahal baru 3 hari.


eeeee.gatal.



=P

2 comments:

nuridrin said...

=)
ey, jgn la begitu risau..
take one step at a time..
slow2 buat decisions okayh!

pharie said...

huhu.

risau beb.dua kali terlepas masuk u nie.skali mase spm now stpm.

neway, ngeee.ur the best! thankz!

=)