Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Call

Pagi tadi saya bangun selepas dapat call dari one of my senior housemate, C's sobir around 8.45am.Alhamdulillah mereka semua selamat sampai di Kelantan around 3.30am.Semuanya involved gi rombongan meminang adek C's Sobir.haha.Patutnya i suppose to join them, but ade hal skit kene settlekan so in the end x bole pergi skali.Anyways, i sent them a msg if dah sampai msg or call saya, i bet thats why she call me today btau dah selamat sampai.Back to the call, she ask me about my decision and i told her that i stick to my decision.She ask me where did i get, and what happend and i told her everything, why, where, how, and when.She even offer me to help certified all the requirments and certificates needed since ive had printed the form so when we meet up later, everything is settled, checked, and ready to be submitted.So i taklah disturb my busy parents with all this.She have been very helpful to me all this while, with the burden i must take.Thankz to her.Its a relief she called me this morning, if not i will be late preparing my university business.huhu.

-ok dah.saya lapar.chao makan dulu!

=)

No comments: