Friday, July 25, 2008

Hantu betollah

-sheeessh...

-that Thailand horror movie ive accidently watch at Astro Kirana really gave me a big scare yesterday night.I did not watched it from the beginning but it does freaks me out like shit.lol.

-what was the title..ah! Spirit of Victim.anybody familiar this movie? the camera man plus the soundsman involved really did a great job.
-two thumbs up to them because berjaya buat saya takut.its not easy though for me to get scared by a horror movie.i tell you, this one my goodness, i was sitting in the living room with my father infront of the the television and my face covered by my t-shirt i was wearing.lol.
-what really pissin' me off is, after almost half an hour before the movie ended, suddenly my tv change into black screen.
"goddammit what just happend?"
i ask my ayah.i thought my tv was cracked or hang or sumthing, but when i push my Astro remote control button to channel AXN it went fine.just to make sure, i change to channel Astro Awani, same thing happen.so, the conclusion is the black screen was not because of my tv but it came from the Astro itself!

-yet, i as patience person, waitedwaitedwaited and waited untill half an hour already reached the end...yg part paling sakit hati, when everthing went back to normal, instead of showing the continues scene after the movie went black screen, they showed a group of dancers perform a dance in Filipina.ngep.
-after a moment i realise that the horror movie showed was finished.
-siotsiotsiot.mmg siot!.x pasal2 hilang one viewer from Wangsa Melawati.



you think if i sue Media Prima RM1juta, rase2 boleh menang tak? haha.

=)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

heh i kinda experienced the same thing. astro kirana. tiba2 black scrn. seram gila. argh as im typin now, tgh pukul 3 pagi ni. seramnya. nk tido la. hahahahahahAHA

pharie said...

hoho.

mmg seram like hell tau riel.thinking about it back really freaking me out!

eeeee.geram + seram.

gaga!