Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wuyoo.

ive been wondering...sejak dua memenjak nilah en i always wakeup very early in the morning.today i woke up at 7.00am sharp.yesterday its was a record, 5.13am.the day before yesterday i woke up around 7 something.but that i cant put it in my record because i woke up after i got a call from my bf to be prepared for his medical check up.haha.anyways, this phenomenon happens too last week.to make it clear since im back from my vacations, waking up after 9.00am and above which it had been my habit sejak azali lagi quite impossible.wuyoo.wuyoo.im impressed with myself.well, at first i was like

"eee..pehal2 weh? pehal nie weh?"
"am i sick or sumthing?"
"woi.x boleh jadi nie."
it felt weird at first.then, day by day im kindda used to it.wuyoolah.haha.farah syahidah jakon sbb x penah bangun awal setiap hari except for schooldays.but, u see..waking up very early with me alone at home is more boring than before.so much time with less thing to do.nothing else but crunchingcrunchingcrunching
burb-ingburb-ingburb-ing.*menternak perut* huhu.


well,



















those yang bangun awal kan murah rezeki die......

haha.

goodday! i want to search rezeki in the kitchen.


=)

2 comments:

Beelzenef said...

serious ke bangun pagi murah rezeki?

pharie said...

haha.

siyes.well thats what my mum always said...