Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I bought this




owh yeah! new comic.new episod.bought it at Kinokuniya KLCC.comic yg cun.



-i bought the comic during my hang out at KLCC with one of my ' i want to meet before i start study list ' Andrea Foo Sue Fern today.
-meet up at Wangsa Maju LRT station around 11am.
-catch a movie, Hell Boy 2 The Golden Army.
-lunch at Signatures.i ate beef shaeperd pie and ribena meanwhile, Andrea ate 1901 Hotdog and mashed potato with orange juice.western sunggoh.
-while eating we chat about what is happening at our goverment.i dont know how this topic came out coz both of us was politically blind.we talk like rubbish.haha.
-we even chat about my further studies situation and other studies issue, courses and so on.
-after movie, grab a snack at Auntie Annies.
-jalan2 lagi.chao!
-owh bytheway, my dear friend Andrea will start her study at Sunway Collage this coming August in accountancy.

-cant miss reading the comic aite? my day went out beautifully.

how about you?

=)

No comments: