Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Meet up

woot.woot.

-Insyallah..in few weeks, i'll be starting my studies after a veryy looooooong holidays.I cant describe how happy and excited i am but at the same time im a bit scared about this.I cant write it more bout this coz there are many things need to settle and prepare before im off to the university.Thus, i had create a list of my friends i want to meet, sharing informations and opinions before i start my study.

1. Ellyz Alaidin, besttie
2. Conan, pet sis
3. Shahrizan, obsess friend
4. Nur Nadia, mature friend
6. C's faizura, great senior
7. Omar, Iqbal, Maula, Dzulqarnain, Faris, best buddies
8. C's Sobir, my senoir housemate *this 21st-23rd of Julai
9.
Andrea Foo Sue Fern, closest non malay friend


-moga-moga sempat jumpe semua.It may help me boost my confident and preparations. Amin...!!

=)

2 comments:

norfaridahanum said...

kak ngah!!leaving 4 ukm ke?or ums? huh?congrats nway

pharie said...

huhu.owh, anum.kak ngah xleh nak btaula pasal nie to you.

i will inform you in friendter?