Thursday, October 30, 2008

You make me so hot

i look at the mirror.huih.i think that my facial is getting darker than my actual skin colour which is already dark.

"kenapa muka kamu makin hitam nie kak ngah? apa kamu buat kat kuantan? berjemur kat pantai? "
-mak-


no wonder she said like that.then i reply back to her like this.

"mana ade gi pantai pon.entah.jgn tanya kak ngah, tanya kak ju."
-pharie-

ahaha! kidding je kak! its just a joke, a lame joke? or a stupid joke ? or its not a joke at all? ok fine, stop it.i even dont understand what i am muttering about.ignore it.heres the fact : Kuantan is hotter and sunny-er than Kuala Lumpur.this is reality.no tipu tipu.
my face yg hitam ini almost rentung because of the hot sun in Kuantan.


=P

2 comments:

Juwairiya Zulkifli said...

Erm,patutla lately akak tgk eda nampal lain macam je. Rupenye ur face ye? But, dont worry u're still my cute lil sis ^_^

pharie said...

lalalaaaa~
wait till bought OLAY.haha.
you too si comel.

=)