Friday, August 1, 2008

Suddenly

- of all the sudden im going for a movie tomorrow with my bf.he rang me just a few minutes before i wrote this post.oh how i missed him so much.*pharie, cut the crap* haha.
-of all the sudden again ive got a msg from her yesterday morning which sounds like this...
" U was here in my little...bla..bla.. "
shocking me like bloody hell.is this means shes ready enough or she just missed me.kompius.

-of all the sudden again.again.one of my amazing senior, c's faizura ym me asking about her.she said she was dreaming about her yesterday night.on top of that, she said that her friends asking about her too.and i said, i dont give a damn about her at the moment.plys dont ask any further, go and ask her directly i said.haha.later on, she invited me for a movie.she also will continue her study by doing master at upm, insyaallah.im happy with you c's fai! uuyeh!


im good.okeh, now prepare for solat. =)

No comments: