Sunday, August 3, 2008

Bertukar

- Yesterday everthing that i planned was not quite happend.i planned going to the pc fair alone at convention centre KLCC but i end up going with my bf.
-then i never planned to go for a movie at Pavilion with my bf becoz we planned to watched it at KLCC.
-i planned to be home at 6pm but it did not work out.i went home almost around 8pm.
-i thought of taking a bus for my ride home but apprently i went home by my senior car.
-i should be at Genting Highland that night thats why i want to be home early but instead of going there i was at Medan Selera Taman Melawati watching an GMI program i cant even remember the title telling the authorities that the goverment should abolished ISA.
-i NEVER EVER thought of spending my time with her untill almost 2am in the morning but i did.

ALLAH sangat incredible!!

-gamba time! XP

my bf brand new hair which i hate it very much.


we to Pavilion

=)

No comments: