Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Macam-macam 2

-Im freaking ate a lot today.Im currently felt like im so heavy to carry my own body part especially my tummy.With so many event that provided all you can eat theme i attended resulted my body kept all the cholesrol and fat and transformed my tummy from flat into layers.What did i ate today? I start with cereal, cream custard biscuits with full cream milk, 4 pieces of toast spread with kaya, 2 fried sausages.What else? i ate one small bowl of keropok goreng, 2 bowl of maccaroni and cheese, plenty of keropok lekor, popia basah, goreng pisang with tea and orange cordial.hows that? I need excersise. Anyway, its ok, soon i'll be joining Rakan Muda that appeared to be a good source if you want to take part for an exciting outdoor activities.Instantly it will keep me stay fit as usual.

-Sya'ban month is getting numbered and Ramadhan month is just around the corner.I just love Ramadhan month.Eid Mubaraak always reminds me the delicious variety of food, the bazaar, the breaking the fast time, the hardship with no food and drinks for a long period of time, and my friend, Piong Li Hui.I introduce her with dates.She ate it more than we muslim usualy ate!! Furthermore, the atmosphere is simply beautiful.I just cant express it by words.Completely lovely.I remember watching a 3D cartoon titled Upin dan Ipin.I think it was the cutest cartoon i ever watched in my whole life.Kalaulah ak dapat suara diorg, cair semua lelaki. XP
-theres another Ramadhan drama titled Diari Ramadhan kot.bes.bes.A malay drama about a mix mat salleh malay boy who stayed for awhile with his grandmother and his other cousins and relatives in Malaysia.He was sent by his mother so that he can learn fasting and can adapted with malay culture and follows all the Hukum-hukum Islam.Top rated malay drama during Ramadhan season by my friends and me of course! =)

-yeyeh! this thursday ade jamming!! its been a while x perform at gig's.I want to train my quitar-lah tonight.wOohoo~
-Last but not least my day tomorrow will be me and my bf.dah dekat semingguuu dah tinggalkan dia sorang-sorang
.

=P

quote of the day.

" tak sedaplah rase McDonalds kat Pahang nie.Aku rase McDonalds kat KL lagi sedap daripada yang kat Pahang"

-Faiz Fathi

lol.

No comments: