Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Siri mengetahui kegiatan internet saya

Howdy partnah!


Ive just woke up. =P

now is 3.25pm.almost half of the day already.AHAHA.

=P

Actually ive woke early at 7.30am in the morning today, then i went for a jog with my fellow friend najwa aqilah, had our breakfast at NZ Curry House and went straight home.then i went off to bed again.lalalaaaa~


untill now.

Great day huh today?
currently eating potato bread with dutch lady chocolate flavoured milk. =)
honestly i haf no idea at all what to write today.
Anyway want to know kegiatan internet saya setiap hari ?

So, what will i do first evertime i online.basicly i will check on my email.today ive got an invitation from auntie rozaini to join a program.i cant remember much what was the program all about.i just agreed i will join her since im freee like a bird.

Later after that, i will sign in my Yahoo Messenger (YM).Normally, ive appeared as invisible and i will only appear available only at people i wanted to.heeee.so, to those want to chat with me in YM do buzz me yah? coz my YM is on from morning till midnite.

After that i will check all my networking accounts such as Friendster, Myspace, Facebook, Hi5 for comments, new messages, and try to reply all of them.Also, i will keep on track and follow up all my networking friends.This is the only way i can keep updated about what is going on, happends, or whatsoever to all my friends there.

Then, i will hear all new songs/bands ive heard in all sorts of medias at Myspace music.I want The Academy is..album soo bad!! If its good for my ear, i will list it down and download it in my computer.haha.

By then, i will surf all the cool cool very cool websites *to me-lah* such as, Harry Potter official website, Harry Potter muggleNet, Gua.com.my, Onemanga online, online newspapers, Devianart, iLuvislam.com etc..etc..etc..

Lastly, i browse at my blogger account.Read all new post bloggers, 1st comes 1st is aku tak peduli blog.Really inspire and educate me.really.it did.besides reading others blogger new post on certain things, opinions, and soo on.I will comment it, if i feel like doing so.Once ive got the idea and inspirations from others blog, or anything that comes in my mind, i'll write a new post.ting tong~

other than that i will left my laptop continue online untill the next morning or..untill i feel like i want to turn it off.So, basicly i online 24/7.same thing goes to my YM.haha.too bad for my laptop huh?

otherwise, i spend most of the time eating.haha.


serius aku rase english aku cam darjah satu punya standard!



akan bersambung siri lain di waktu dan masa yg lain!

=
)

No comments: