Saturday, March 1, 2008

si comel

this is specially made to the person i care who is currently in Kuantan.yes. you know who you are sis.

qoute one:
Lets set the record straight
No one makes me smile
quite like you do


ngeee.

qoute two:
I dont like missing you.
But I like having you to miss.

ngeee.

qoute three.
&& everytime i try to give up..
your hope whispers "ONE MORE TYR MY DEAR.."

ngeee.

qoute four.
like my favorite song
your meaningful,
& like my favorite day,
your n e v e r f a d e a w a y

ohh bydaway
im wearing the smile that you gave me.

ngeeeee. XP

eda hebat.agaga!


8 comments:

Juwairiya Zulkifli said...

it's so sweet my dear..thank you 4 being my sunshine n owez there 4 me ^_^

pharie said...

tarahal.haha.

hoho.ganas btol bunyik.nyanyanyaa!

kidding ok.ur my sunshine too sejak azali lagi.XP

yaya said...

comel2.

suke lah quote tu, pinjam!

btw, akak da pindah umah. hehe =P

pharie said...

agaga! main bantai je buat.


amiklah.bawak balik pon x per.
uiks? pindah?? asal omar x btau ape2 pon? pindah mane kak?

cheL` said...

lol miss ur twin sis? ><
sweet lah.. i wish i hv a twin too perhaps a clone? X)

pharie said...

hoho.yup i do miss my twinny too.but i miss my sis called kak ju more.haha.

owh.bydway rachel, my twinny is now at canada.weee~

rach ade twin? cool gak. one name rachel,the other one name zachel.XP

cheL` said...

sheesh serious? cooL.. then why aint u study at canada too?

well.. zachel sound weird.. how about facheL? facheL facheL faciaL o.O

pharie said...

yup.serius.

why? sbb i sgt sgt pemalas.padan muka.gaga!

FACHEL? muahaha.sounds good to me.leh ejek ur twin si facial si facial si faCIal

opps! kidding yaw. XP