Thursday, January 3, 2008

-The End -

-ive been in a school life for manymanymany years.school enviroment.school friends.school ride.school days.school activities.school problems.school responsibilities.school programs.school uniforms.school books.school and more and more and more chipsmore about school.everthing is about school from i was 7 years old until im 17 years old.then extra more 2 years of school for my stpm when im 18 years old until now.*this year im suppose to be 20 years old* mane no 1 kat sebelah?? mane? mane? i still dont believe myself that im going to be 20 twentyyearsold this year.

-i school.serius.because there will be everyday,everyweek,everymonth.

-EVERYDAY i need to iron my school uniforms.everyday i need to wake up early.everday i need to finished up your homework.eveyday i need to make sure my name tag is on.everyday i need to see the same faces.everyday i need to read my school teks book.everyday i need to revise my subjek.everyday i need to do a presentation.*i like this part* everyday i need to assemble.everyday i need to line up before i went to class.everyday i need to do my duty as prefect.EVERYWEEK i need to attend the ko-kurikulum aktivities.everyweek i need to sang our national anthem,our school song, ikrar,and hear speeches from my headmisstress.everyweek i need to do my duty roaster.everweek i need to wash my school shoe.Every after two month *haha.what a word* i have sit my monthly test.EVERYMONTH i need to made my report as a prefect.and whole lot more about school.
-after this theres no such thing as Hari Guru, Hari Sukan Sekolah, Minggu ituini,Hari Anugerah Cemerlang, Hari PPDA Anti Dadah,Hari Patriotik,and macam2 lagilah.no more.none.wuwuwu...goodbye school.goodbye school holidays.ngep.

-here sum memories i want to share during my schoolydays:




In Memory
Tadika Amal (Lembah Keramat)
SK Taman Permata (1995-2000)
SKA Taman Permata (1995-2000)
SMK Seksyen 5 Wangsa Maju (2000-2006)
SMK High School Setapak (2006-2007)

GOODBYE SCHOOL
GOODBYE 2007
HELLO 2008
HELLO UNIVERSITY

- THE END -

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bile masuk uni, baru rase nak balik sekolah balik.

pharie said...

huh.masuk nie ko org yg 5 ckp camtu kat ak doe.is it real?