Thursday, April 24, 2008

believe it or not

PAAP!!





ive been tag.



again.

haha.

-this time from c's maryam abu ahmad

-fortunately i like very much indeed this kind of tag.coz i dont need to think to much sampai tgh nak mandi, makan, nak tido sume still thinking what is the best answers i must write.cis.
-coz theres is some tags asking what is ur itulah, if u prefer this what would you choose sumelah, and it did not end there yet, siap tanya why lagi.siot.stress you know.

-so, thankz c's coz not giving me the tekanan.ngeeee XD


ok.the tag is this---->>
lapan perkara yang kamu tak tahu tentang diri saya.

sila tonton.


1. i hate numbers and all kind of calculations.numbers can turn me form superduper confident girl into a highpressure panic girl.lol.

2. butterfly freaks me out.they seems do not have any sense of directions.creepy.

3. i was born twins.my other half lives in Canada right now.haha.

4. eating rice everyday can make me vomit.seriusly.so i eat bread instead.

5. SAYA TEMPANG.TAPI SAYA LARI KUAT.lalalalaaaa~

6. HARRY POTTER buat saya jadi obses.

7. im filthy.comot.no make up.my tudung owez senget sebelah or terberancey.makan pon never sopan serta bersepah-sepah.

8. if people can die without food then i can die without my mp3.haha.everyday my ear surely disumbat either headphone or earphone.



.end.




lol.abis dah....................................................................??


why i felt like i want to add more additional facts about me.haha.

nie blog aku.so what? ting tong~



sambung balik..........


9. im fear of onions.especially garlics.i feel yuck. =)

10. i want a drum in my house.

11. im a thief once.i stole my little sister pokemonpicturesbased ruler when i was 4 years old.

12. i have more boyfriends than girlfriends

13. i love to read catalogs rather than books.IKEA is my fav.

14. comics is my other passion.i have lots of lots of em.

15. im left handed person.i sometimes used left hand while im eating using fork or spoon or knife except if i used hand.but im learning now.

16.i love to dance.in my room.no one is allowed to see it coz its sucks.


ok.dah.

kontot bukan? nasiblah.i dont like elaborations.but i like presentations.muahaha!

nak tahu sgt lagi sms saye.haha.

tak tahu no hp? view friendster saye.gaga!



revenge balik tag nie to riel, rachel plus c's jue, c's yaya, samantha and farah idayu.





tooodles~ XD

7 comments:

Maryam said...

mak aii.. sampai nam belas.. dasat!!

fakta menarik: ur other half.. ada twin, bestnya.. :D

cukup2 la dulu.. 16 ni pun entah bila nak ingat :D

Unknown said...

1) i hate garlics but i love garlic breads
2) i like to eat without sopan santun,its just more delicious that way XD
3) i like to read shin chan over and over again. nvr get bored.
4) i only like numbers when it comes to money. $_$v
5) i hate cockroaches.
6) im left handed too. however i nvr wanna learn how to use forkanspun the proper way XP being lefty is cool ^^ and unique.
7) i like eating rice everyday. without rice, my life wont b complete.
8) my pc is my soulmate.
9) i love to dance in my room too. haha

eh my sis pun gila ikea.
setiap weekend nk pergi sana O.o
padahal sama je..hahaha

pharie said...

wohoho.interesting.


really?? my mum pon cam obses.ikea hanya best ditonton saja, tptp IKEA akan jadi lebih membahagiakan if dibeli.huhu.

cheL` said...

ikea furniture stall #1. stall??? ftw~ almost all of my stuffs dibeli dr sana. agaga sgt cool oh.. n never expire o.O"

eh revenge2 sepakang..

1. i suka ask my frens to wake me up in d morning. so they'll call/sms 99 times but i awiz tipu that i bgn ady so that i can sleep longer.. and almost 99.9% of my frenz bliv that i reli99 bgn d.. thts y im awiz late to class T_T
2. i go mamak order roti halia and teh canai ais. my frenz wtf me @@
segan gle..
3. sometimes i go toilet witout reasons but jz sitting on the pot kentut-ing.
4. i laugh badly when ppl talk good jokes that really tickles my armpits psychologically..
5. i call ppl "oooob" when they're really new to somthing..
6. my mom calls me baby altho im 19 ady & i feel great about it.
7. i love to dance since i was a kid but did not show to the public until recently bout 2 years back on the dance floor @ a disco
8. i love alcohol thats wat makes me a good drinker.. yamseng~~ i was an alcoholic @@
9. i dont call myself a tard bcz i know i am one, what for calling again to remind myself once more? [if u get wat im talking then ur a superb.if not, oooob~~]
10. i love perfumes. love collecting them. the accent goes with my mood.
11. i think im ugly.
12. i love smart guys with formal clothing
14. im'a cockrophobia. i hate cockroaches. they bullied me once by entering my pyjamas w/out a warrant when i was a kid
15. i think boobs are ugly when they're oversized
16. i like what im writing o.O
17. handling chopsticks is my professional job.
18. i love sport cars.
19. im'a dog lover but i dont love god o.O"
20. i have younger twin borther but they were killed o.O no lah ekchelli suicided in my mom's womb @@
21. the end

Anonymous said...

eda! satu soalan bodoh, err.. akak tak tau nak tag camne.. hehehe.. ajar please...

pharie said...

haha.eda pom memula bodoh cam akak when 1st time dapat.senag je.

akak buat je jawab je soklan yg ditanya tuh--> 8 perkara kamu tidak tahu tentang saya

u can either post it here or do it in ur blog as a new post.huhu.simple

pharie said...

to rach : woh.lagi dasat dari pharie.21!! haha.plenty of carazy things rupenye i dont know bout u.huhu..